Ready to transform a toxic or
codependent relationship into an
authentic and empowered life?
Join the Wake Up Recovery community and break free to break through!
My monthly membership will give you the tools you need to detox from love addiction, codependency and toxic relationships, so you can attract the healthy and authentic relationships you deserve.
What You’ll Gain from Wake Up Recovery
As you work your way through my 8 tried-and-true modules, you’ll discover how to:
- Stop constantly throwing yourself into other people’s lives—your significant other, your children, your boss, your parents or your friends—but getting nothing in return.
- Put an end to picking the wrong partners and realign your goals with your true values.
- Ditch the codependency dance and dating desperation that’s keeping you stuck.
- Recognize the relationship between abandonment and obsession and stop letting it damage your partnerships.
- Avoid falling for the seductive withholder, love avoider or narcissist in the future.
- Let go of controlling others and feeling responsible for their actions or negative consequences.
- Set healthy boundaries with ease and attract an authentic partnership that honours you as much as the other person.
Prepare to take all that you have learned and practiced and make it an integral part of who you are!
What’s Included in Wake Up Recovery
Eight weeks of science-based insight, powerful assignments and deep group work, including:
- Weekly recorded classes that cover a fundamental part of the codependency, love addiction and healing from your toxic relationships journey. I’ll be sharing the science and research, my personal insights and experience and your assignment for the week.
- Monthly group coaching sessions led by Sherry. These are confidential, intensive sessions where we dive deep into what’s holding you back.
- Powerful assignments to help you chart new neural pathways and adopt healthy behaviors and beliefs.
- Access to our private forum, where you can share your work and get 1-1 coaching from me throughout the course.
- Accountability so that you actually put these changes into action.
- A connection with an intimate group of people who are going through the same journey as you.
- Access to the course materials for one full year.
I can say with absolute confidence that this program will transform your life. Why?
Because I’ve been exactly where you are, and I’ve done the work you need to do.
Now, I’m a Licensed Psychotherapist and Certified Recovery and Transformation Coach. I’ve helped thousands of people cope with lifelong addictions and codependency. I am the award-winning author of Infinite Recovery and the best-selling author of Love Smacked: How to Stop the Cycle of Relationship Addiction and Codependency to Find Everlasting Love.
I’ve shared my expert addiction advice on Dr. Drew Pinsky’s Celebrity Rehab, VH1’s Sober House, as well as Celebrity Rehab’s Sex Addiction, CNN, Inside Edition, The Bio Channel, Showbiz Tonight, and numerous other programs.
– Sherry Gaba, LCSW
Licensed Psychotherapist and Recovery Coach
Here’s What They Say
“In our work on VH1’s Celebrity Rehab, I’ve seen the amazing connections Sherry makes with those who are so terribly disconnected from others and themselves. Sherry provides a road map for rising above negativity.”
– Drew Pinsky, M.D.
“Let Sherry help guide you to conscious hook-ups and relationships as you steer a course toward a more emotionally fulfilling life!”
– Melody Beattie, Author of Codependent No More
I know that…
Your relationship is simply a stepping stone towards something wonderful you don’t know quite yet.
The energy from early trauma puts you in a position to be a survivor. If you harness that energy correctly, you can accomplish great things.
You have the power within to transform toxic and codependent relationships into healthy and authentic ones that bring you real happiness.
And right now, I’m sharing everything you need to transform your life for only $1 for the first week, and then just $27 per month after that!
WAKE UP RECOVERY
My 8 MODULES are designed to support, heal and
empower you—no matter what type of toxic or
codependent relationship you’re in:
Are You Really A Relationship Junkie?
We’ll start by looking closely at what love addiction is and isn’t. As you start to recognize your relationship with relationships, you’ll be able to open your heart and mind to more grounded and realistic partnerships.
Stop Picking the Unavailable & Unattainable?
I’ve been there many times, too. And it always starts out so well: the lust, the excitement, the romance and fantasy. But that never lasts, does it? Find out why you’re attracted to unavailable people and what it takes to choose healthy relationships.
The Link Between Obsession & Abandonment
Obsession and abandonment often stem from childhood trauma. Transform obsessive thoughts and behaviors and fear of abandonment into personal growth, and discover who your real source of love is.
Settling for Less Stops Here
What is it about women, especially, that we settle for less or believe having someone (anyone) is better than having no one? Understand what’s driving your unhealthy pattern of settling and realign your goals with your true values.
Breaking Up to Break Through
However you got here—whether your partner broke up with you or you decided to break it off—this time is going to be very different. You’ve done great work so far, and you’ll be able to really understand that your worth, identity and very being doesn’t depend on one person.
Recognizing “No Way” Relationships
Loving a seductive withholder, love avoider or narcissist is an attempt to try to heal parts of yourself from early childhood attachment wounds. Find out how to recognize these types of partners and gain the confidence and skills to develop healthy boundaries.
Ditch the Desperation
The codependency dance is one of fear, insecurity, shame, and resentment. You need to learn the dance of power, courage, and determination! Transform relationships filled with control, jealousy, and anger into fulfilling, intimate, and meaningful partnerships.
Hello, Healthy and Authentic Relationships
It’s time to learn what it means to be in an authentic partnership that honours you as much as the other person. Congratulations on breaking your cycle and bonding with parts of yourself you have disowned or lost because of your unhealthy relationships!
10 Mindset-Changing Modules
I know that a big part of your transformation is going to involve changing your mindset and opening yourself up to attracting the life (and people!) you want and deserve.
That’s why these 10 modules, which have already proven to be life-changing for so many of my clients, are included in your Wake Up Recovery membership.
- Increase Your Sense of Worthiness
- Find Your Purpose with Intention
- Evolve Your Perceptions
- Befriend Your Fear
- Live a Life of Authenticity
- Live a Life That Is True to Your Values
- Live a Life of Right Action
- Learn to Live in Appreciation, Forgiveness, and Compassion
- Live with Awareness and Mindfulness
- Let Go of Resistance and Attachments
“With equal parts honesty and empowerment, Sherry Gaba shines a light on our addictive behavior in relationships. Best of all, she teaches us how to create the changes we want to make.”
– Lisa Sue Woititz, author of Unwelcome Inheritance: Break Your Family’s Cycle of Unhealthy Behaviors
“I think your program is really good and a really supportive community. I really enjoy the phone calls with the other members, and there are just so many resources out there that I feel like I am barely through half of them. You are a really amazing leader and very compassionate and trustworthy.”
– Marianne C.
“When I was feeling stuck and having thoughts about letting him “back in”, I would jump into the modules, listen to meditations, and reach out for strength. I can say now, I still have thoughts of what “out there” can make me feel complete….then I remember – Nothing!!! I turn inward to see me and hear me say…”hey hello, I’m here for you sister.” Thank you Wake Up Recovery!”
“When Sherry talks I listen. Why? Because she brings together what she has learned from her personal recovery with her rich clinical expertise and experience and shares with us her deep wisdom.”
– Allen Berger, Ph.D., author of Love Secrets: Revealed
Your Top Questions Answered!
Q: How do I know if this will really work for me?
A: Wake Up Recovery will teach you how to align yourself with the Laws of the Universe. It’s that simple. If you apply the principles I’m going to teach you during this course, they will work for you – because they have to. The Laws of Mathematics always work, right? And so it is with the Laws of the Universe. This will work for everyone who takes the time to learn how to use it properly and expends the energy to practice it. Period.
Q: I’m already enrolled in another coaching program. How will this provide additional help?
A: Not only have I literally written the book on relationship and love addiction AND the book on attracting positive energy for a powerful recovery, but I also continue to practice and live the life of my dreams! I’m constantly honing and testing my dreams, building partnerships in believing, expanding my own codependency and recovery coaching education, and creating the healthy, thriving relationships and life I truly love. So I’m always right there with you – mentally and physically. I’ve been at this for 25 years, and I am absolutely passionate about helping you succeed. That’s my own dream, and that’s what makes my program different.
Q: What if I don’t have the time or money to enroll in your program?
A: Part of realizing and fulfilling your dream is to stop thinking based on your circumstances and start thinking in ideas. Perhaps finding a way to pay for and make time for this course can be your first exercise in creating the relationships and life you desire. Imagine that you did not think it was impossible for you to afford or attend this course. How could you pay for and find time for it?