Attention: What I’m about to share with you CAN help you Move from Recovery to Discovery, and may well forever change the way you look at your recovery, your relationships, and your life! How would you like to…
TRANSFORM YOUR RECOVERY and Create the Relationships and Life You Desire!
Welcome to the NEW Wake Up Recovery Community with Sherry Gaba, LCSW
If you could wave a wand and magically transform one thing in your life, what would you wish for?
What if you could…
- Feel good about the person you see in the mirror every day?
- Take steps towards creating a new, healthier life?
- Create new, empowering beliefs about who you are and what you deserve in life?
- Gain new life skills for coping with stress and life’s challenges?
- Be a part of a support group of loving friends who build you up?
- Feel grounded, happy and hopeful every day?
Hi, my name is Sherry Gaba.
I’m a licensed Psychotherapist and Certified Recovery and Transformation Coach who’s helped hundreds, if not thousands, of people cope with lifelong addictions, including those addicted to alcohol, drugs, shopping, gambling, eating, sex, love, co-dependency, as well as those struggling with depression, anxiety, trauma, single parenting, and divorce.
Perhaps you’ve seen me on TV. I’ve shared my expert addiction advice on Vh1’s Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew Pinsky, CNN, Inside Edition, and numerous other stations and programs.
With over twenty years of experience as a clinician, I’ve worked at some of the highest profile rehab and treatment centers in the country… And I’ve seen firsthand the terrible grip that addiction can place on someone’s life.
Addiction can leave you living in fear, lies, and feeling totally powerless… Regardless of whether you’re addicted to food, gambling, sex, or alcohol.
Let me assure you that your past does NOT define you.
You CAN change your life story at any time. Anyone, no matter where they are, has the power to meet seemingly insurmountable odds to transform their life.
I know firsthand… Because I’ve helped countless people do precisely this…
Are you ready to heal and reclaim your life?
If you want to reclaim your life after recovering from addiction and move forward with confidence and optimism, keep reading…
This page may will change your life!
If you’ve been wondering why you haven’t been able to rebuild your life after addiction, I will detail for you every single reason, and then give you the keys to changing your life for good, no matter how much you have failed in the past.
This is a proven process that works!
One of my clients, “Rob,” called. He was feeling frustrated, confused, beaten down, practically desperate, and ready to give up on rebuilding his life after becoming sober…
Oh, on the surface, yes, he said he did try. But when I gently asked more and more questions, I showed him exactly how, deep down in his subconscious, he really DID NOT make the right choices he needed to build a better life for himself after becoming sober; and at times during short-term sobriety, he had nothing to replace those addictions… he had NO PURPOSE.
Sound familiar? Isn’t it crazy how often we want change, but actually hold ourselves back?
I know… I’ve been there myself.
The thing is, you’re probably doing the very same thing, right now, each and every day, and sadly not even knowing that you’re doing it.
Addiction takes a powerful hold not only on the addicted person, but on their loved ones and family members too.
So, how are YOU sabotaging your ability to break free of your addictions on a daily basis?
Can you relate to any of these excuses?
- I have no idea what I want to do with my life now.
- I don’t feel good about who I am, so why would others want to be with me.
- I feel so empty inside… I don’t know what to do with myself now to fill this void.
- I’d love to feel more connected spiritually but don’t know how.
- I feel stuck and frozen with fear and don’t know how to move forward on my own.
- This is too hard. My life is a mess, and I don’t know how I’m going to make it.
The problem is, most people don’t even know about the self-sabotaging behaviors they have… And, even if they DID know about them, they wouldn’t know how to change that!
Read what people are saying about WAKE UP RECOVERY
In our work on VH1’s Celebrity Rehab, I’ve seen the amazing connections Sherry makes with those who are so terribly disconnected from others and themselves. But you don’t have to be a celebrity in recovery to benefit from her years of training and experience. Sherry provides a road map for rising above negativity and thinking of yourself, your life, and your purpose in new and inspiring ways.– Drew Pinsky, M.D.
Thank you Sherry for all of your help. It has been wonderful working with you. My dreams are really coming true do to your confidence in me. I promise I will continue to visualize to reach my potential.– Deanna Jordan Crosby, Clinical Director New Method Wellness
Sherry gives recovering people and their families a new look at an ancient subject that’s in the limelight again – how to stay sober and create as much joy as possible. Too many people are sober but haven’t found the ‘happy, joyous, and free’ part.– Melody Beattie, author of Codependent No More
It was a pleasure working with Sherry. She’s very helpful and it’s evident that she really wants her clients to succeed. She’s motivated me into a direction that I hadn’t really considered, which will give me the ability to help more people and add more income streams. Thanks so much!– Karen Fanjoy
THE GOOD NEWS IS… IF YOU’RE READY, WAKE UP RECOVERY CAN HELP YOU TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND QUICKLY!
Whether you’re struggling with addictions from:
- The Internet & Social Media
- Other softer addictions
This program is for you!
WAKE UP RECOVERY is a 10-module course for those who are in recovery from addiction… It is not meant to replace a medical detoxification program.
However, it is your next step and will empower you with 10 core skills and processes so that YOU can love the CHANGES you’re experiencing in your life TODAY.
As a participant of this life-changing program, WAKE UP RECOVERY will show you how to:
- Increase Your Sense of Worthiness
This module goes beyond the knowing that you are more than your present circumstances. You’ll train in the powerful techniques that allow for real change. For example:
- You’ll gain an introduction to the Law of Attraction and the power you hold, and how you can use these to easily achieve the changes you desire.
- Find Your Purpose with Intention
The second module takes you deeper into the techniques of getting out of a negative mind-set and turning up the positive frequency. You’ll learn the core processes of:
- How to decipher your “why,” organize thoughts about your life purpose, and embrace forward momentum.
- Evolve Your Perceptions
This is where the proverbial rubber meets the road. In this module you’ll learn powerful tools and positive affirmations. You’ll learn:
- How to create, use, and implement positive affirmations and clearly map out your ultimate goals.
- Befriend Your Fear
This module will help you develop your ability to recognize, face, and manage your fears. You’ll learn:
- To use an effective tool to observe growth and identify your point of power when in recovery.
- The importance of Universal Laws, and how to use them to shift yourself to gratitude perspectives.
- Live a Life of Authenticity
When you’re living authentically, the energy of who you are on the inside is expressed on the outside. In this module we’ll explore:
- How to eliminate negative conscious and subconscious thought patterns, so you can create a life you love and accomplish all that you desire.
- The process of meditation and demonstration for a soulful journey.
- Live a Life That Is True to Your Values
This module delves into the core processes of identifying and defining your values and making sure your values are in alignment with your actions and goals. We’ll be:
- Exploring how values evolve, change, and are influenced by outside factors.
- Identifying and discussing what values impact your life in achieving your goals.
- Live a Life of Right Action
Your actions must truly be in sync and you’ll discover the value of directing your energies toward positive action. In this module, we’ll be:
- Focusing on specific meditation techniques to guide you to achieve the results you’re looking for with continuous forward momentum.
- Learn to Live in Appreciation, Forgiveness, and Compassion
In this module, you’ll learn to live in appreciation by not only going inside yourself, but also looking outside yourself to discover what helps others. We’ll be:
- Continuing a focused meditation technique and breathing exercise to connect you through each process of appreciation, forgiveness, and compassion to bring you the next step closer to positivity.
- Live with Awareness and Mindfulness
Living mindfully enables you to live in gratitude each and every moment in whatever way the moment unfolds. In this module, you’ll learn to:
- Recognize and cultivate the energy of mindfulness within yourself. Through meditation, you’ll discover how mindfulness is able to emerge in your life and can help you achieve both the relationships and life you desire.
- Let Go of Resistance and Attachments
The final step of Wake Up Recovery is learning how to guide yourself and let go of the idea that life “ought to be” a certain way, as well as to let go of resisting what is and who you truly are. You’ll learn to:
- Help yourself make the shift to continuing your journey and attracting positivity, as well as what you desire by allowing the changes you seek.
THE WAKE UP RECOVERY COMMUNITY OFFERS A COMPLETE PERSONAL RECOVERY COACHING PROGRAM YOU CAN DO FROM THE COMFORT OF HOME. BUT, MUCH MORE THAN THIS…
Your complete RECOVERY COACHING system and COMMUNITY includes a comprehensive ten-module program that will teach you all the tools and processes you need to successfully create effective, profound change in your life, as well as the support and encouragement you need to succeed!
Here’s what you get…
- All 10 modules of the Wake Up Recovery program, in which you’ll learn AND EXPERIENCE cutting edge tools and techniques you can ACTUALLY use. Learn to integrate ancient healing traditions, energy techniques, universal laws, positive psychology, mindfulness skills, and law of attraction processes… And each module includes both audio, MP3 files, and PDF workbooks you can access, and re-access, from any device, at your convenience, anywhere in the world.
- A growing library of guided meditations to help you on your journey…
- A growing library of interviews with experts and celebrity guests. Listen to people like Daniel Baldwin, Melody Beattie, and Jack Canfield talk about what’s worked best for them when it comes to transforming a recovery into a life filled with joy, meaning, and purpose.
- Access to additional tools and resources, such as my 3-part “Spiritual Laws of Transformation” seminar and my 7-lesson “How to Attract Positive Energy” course…
- And, perhaps most importantly, ongoing support from me and other Wake Up Recovery community members via monthly Q&A and support calls, and our members-only Facebook group!
Okay, Sherry, sounds great! But, what’s my investment for your “WAKE UP RECOVERY” community?
Thankfully, there’s no need to spend THOUSANDS of dollars on expensive personal coaching or other self-help programs. We’ll do it all together, within the WAKE UP RECOVERY community!
I can tell you the addiction treatment strategies you’ll discover in this program are the EXACT same ones that I use with celebrity clients who spend thousand of dollars each month in their recovery journeys.
I will provide you the tools you need to find your true purpose in life… to reach for your dreams and forge a new path that will be free and clear of obstacles from your addiction.
What is THAT type of information worth to YOU?
Well, in the past, I’ve typically charged
$497… And that was just for the 10-module, Wake Up Recovery program alone.
But, today, I’m offering… COMPLETE ACCESS to not just the Wake Up Recovery program, but the growing libraries of interviews and meditations, the additional resources, and access to myself and a community of support you can trust and rely on, for just…
NOW ONLY $19 PER MONTH
Hiring a personal life coach can cost you up to $5,000 or more for similar results.
And, when you consider the meditations and interviews (which I typically sell for $9.99 each, if and when I make them available at all), the additional resources (which are worth between $50 and $100 alone), and access to me (I typically charge $150 per hour for my time)…
You’re actually getting access to over $500 worth of life-changing content in the first month alone…
All for one low monthly payment of $19!
So, I ask you… Is it worth it?
The experiences of my clients and Wake Up Recovery participants is a resounding, “Yes!”
And, again… If you act today, you can lock in your monthly subscription at the incredibly low rate of only $19/month for as long as you remain an active member.
So, go ahead and take this once in a lifetime opportunity now… While it’s available!
I want you to know that your talk with Panache on your Recovery Program was SO right on for me. I teared up. I felt someone express the words that I didn’t have words for. I felt forgotten. I have listened to that talk 4 times. I feel there is nothing quite more valuable to listen to at this time. Thank you.– Jordana
Wake Up Recovery contains good use of the Law of Attraction. Sherry is very personal and spirit-filled. I greatly appreciated the alternative approach to the 12-Step program.– T.T.
If you read nothing else, READ THIS…
Here’s something very few people will tell you:
Managing addiction is not as much about willpower and how hard you work at it. It’s about the state of your MINDSET. If you want to start taking powerful steps that work and truly take back your life, you MUST get rid of the negative thoughts, behaviors, and feelings that are holding you back!
The minute you begin clearing these self-sabotaging beliefs, you’ll start living the life you’ve been longing for – it’s within your reach!
And, it really does take a support network to succeed…
As I’ve said, the road to recovery can be a profoundly joyous path that provides the confidence and optimism you need to excel in all areas of your life… But, it’s not a path we can take alone.
However, you CAN learn to harness the infinite energy that surrounds us, transform your recovery, and create the relationships and life you truly desire!
It’s possible for you to change your life, feel better about yourself as a person, and be happier than you’ve EVER felt inside.
This is a FACT.
But, all the courses, all the workbooks, all the information, and all the advice and support in the world isn’t worth one thin dime unless you TAKE ACTION.
And, if you need another reason to ACT NOW, know that we’re currently limiting memberships in the Wake Up Recovery Community to the FIRST 500 people who sign up.
Frankly, we want to make sure all of our members get the attention and support they need and deserve. So, once we have 500 members, we’ll be closing the doors… And we can’t say for sure if or when we’ll open them again.
At only $19 per month and with a 30-day, risk-free, money-back guarantee, you literally have NOTHING TO LOSE … Except, of course, the possibility of losing out on the chance to create the abundant recovery, relationships, and life you desire if you don’t take advantage of this opportunity.
So, click one of the buttons below and let’s GET STARTED … I’ll see you inside!
To your recovery!
LCSW, Licensed Psychotherapist, Certified Recovery and Transformation Coach
P.S. What have you got to lose? You can keep doing the same old things again and again that obviously aren’t working… Or, you can take advantage of this special offer today, lock in your membership at the incredibly low rate of only $19/month for as long as you remain an active member of the Wake Up Recovery Community, and get access to me, my entire Wake Up Recovery coaching program, and the community, support, and encouragement you need to succeed!
So, what are you waiting for?!? Click one of the buttons above and start changing your relationships and life today!
Sherry Gaba, LCSW, author of The Law of Sobriety, as seen on…